31. The Battle Is For The Customer Interface: Uber, the world’s largest taxi company, owns no vehicles. Facebook, the world’s most popular media owner, creates no content. Alibaba, the most valuable retailer, has no inventory. And Airbnb, the world’s largest accommodation provider, owns no real estate. Something interesting is happening.
35. Commissioner cautions children’s websites to tread carefully when it comes to privacy: Privacy Commissioner launches tips on protecting children’s privacy after website investigation highlights lessons such as the need for better, age-appropriate information and involvement of adults in privacy decisions
37. The Internet of Kafkaesque Things (Jay Stanley)
38. How the DMCA’s Online Copyright Safe Harbor Failed (Eric Goldman)
62. Three’s fair use too: play is transformative work (Rebecca Tushnet)