12. Genre and Game Studies: Toward a Critical Approach to Video Game Genres (Thomas Apperley)
20. Internet Monitor 2014: Reflections on the Digital World: Platforms, Policy, Privacy, and Public Discourse (Berkman Center for Internet & Society)
23. Over 700 Million People Taking Steps to Avoid NSA Surveillance (Bruce Schneier)
27. From net neutrality to copyright: media law trends for 2015: The battle over how to protect an open internet, new copyright exceptions and the increasing influence of the European commission are just a few trends to monitor next year
34. The Messy Media Ethics Behind The Sony Hacks: The gray area where the leaked information resides — between public and private, prurient and illuminating — might not be the exception, but the new normal.
45. Art is a business – and, yes, artists have to make difficult, honest business decisions: It’s tough enough to make a living when we do what we love. Quit being so critical of artists who are transparent about the money side (Amanda Palmer)
56. The New Hampshire Rebellion: I met Larry Lessig in an empty train, one cold evening of November 2013, somewhere between Marseille and Paris. He had boarded before me and was trying to force the door into the sitting compartment